Post by: Rebekah Bunch

The Rule of Law Institute Internship

This year, the Center for Global Justice sent three (3) interns to live and work in Europe at the Rule of Law Institute. Wendy Wrobel, Clayton Grant, and I, Rebekah Bunch, spent six (6) weeks in Sofia, Bulgaria and worked on various different projects. We will discuss our projects in later blog posts if you are interested in learning more!

The Rule of Law Institute, a partner of Advocates International, promotes the rule of law, justice, and human rights. The Rule of Law Institute enables lawyers to promote rule of law, human rights, religious liberty, justice and reconciliation, and strengthen fellowship among Christian professionals.

The Rule of Law Institute Internship

This internship is especially special to me since it gives me the incredible opportunity to learn more about international human rights law and gain experience in the field. I hope to one day have a career in international human rights, and I believe that dream will come true due to this internship.

On behalf of Wendy, Clayton, and myself, I would like to say a few thank yous. Thank you to the Center for Global Justice at Regent University School of Law for the opportunity through connections and grants. Thank you to Latchezar Popov, the Chairman & Director of RLI, for the opportunity. We loved working with the team, networking with European Christian attorneys, and exploring your beautiful country.

This post was written by a Center for Global Justice Intern. The views expressed in this post do not necessarily reflect those of Regent University, Regent Law School, or the Center for Global Justice.